2017 Tony Cotton Woman of Distinction Award
Nomination Forms Now Available
The Tony Cotton Woman of Distinction Award is given to a woman who has made significant contributions to the economy, society, or the betterment of the community in Oldham County.
Applicants for Woman of Distinction must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be an employee (of) or own a business in Oldham County, or be a resident of Oldham County.
- Service to be recognized must have occurred within the last five years.
- Applicant must have made significant contributions to the growth, improvement and overall preservation of Oldham County.
- Service can be to a specific city, area, or neighborhood within Oldham County or for Oldham County in its entirety
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
Download the nomination form HERE or request a form by contacting KKelsey@OldhamCountyChamber.com
Nominations must be submitted by Wednesday, February 9th, 2017.
Tickets for the 2017 Celebration of Women on Thursday, March 9th are now available. Purchase tickets online HERE
Thank You, Top-Investors!
Top Investors are: Fast growth, civic-minded, business & community-focused companies/individuals who make a commitment to invest in the Oldham Chamber & Economic Development office. This investment is a goodwill, financial commitment to help the Chamber grow as a credible, business-focused, economic development organization.
Thank you OCED Top Investors!
Special Thanks To:
City of Crestwood