Join the Team @ Oldham Chamber & Economic Development
Job Description September, 2017
Administrator/Bookkeeper Part-Time (Hourly)
Overview: This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of office activities including the bookkeeping of accounts payables & receivables; reservations, office supplies membership communications etc.
- Managing the day-to-day bookkeeping records, processes etc.
- Managing the operations of the office including answering the phones; ordering supplies; greeting visitors.
- Processing membership and agency related financials & reports.
- Updating databases re: membership info, events, programs, etc.
- Preparation of financial reports for all boards/committees.
- Processing of payroll and related filings with the IRS and the Secretary of State.
- Assisting in the setup and preparation of agency board meetings/materials and committee meetings/materials.
- Assisting in the coordination of agency programs and events.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
A college degree is preferred with appropriate work experience.
In depth experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
Strong working skills in QuikBooks and accounting.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong technology skills in Word, Excel, Quikbooks and other software(s).
Ability to multi task and manage a number of personalities and responsibilities at one time.
Office environment with minimal noise levels.
Resumes can be sent to David Bizianes, Executive Director
Thank You, Top-Investors!
Top Investors are: Fast growth, civic-minded, business & community-focused companies/individuals who make a commitment to invest in the Oldham Chamber & Economic Development office. This investment is a goodwill, financial commitment to help the Chamber grow as a credible, business-focused, economic development organization.
Thank you OCED Top Investors!
Special Thanks To:
City of Crestwood