Join the Team @ Oldham Chamber & Economic Development
Job Description October, 2017
Programs & Events Manager (Full-Time)
Overview: To develop and execute programming and events which serve the Oldham County business community, grow membership and member engagement within Oldham Chamber & Economic Development.
- Drive member engagement through the appropriate programs and services offered by the Chamber.
- Develop and execute new services and products which increase value to businesses and members.
- Assist in the setup and preparation of agency board meetings/materials and committee meetings/materials.
- Coordinate programs and events by securing/confirming sponsorships and executing the benefits and communications related to sponsorships.
- Create marketing materials related to events, programs, and services; and maintain all information as it relates to the agency website including membership updates, links, contact information, social media platforms, calendars and other.
- Work with the executive director to secure pro-active communication with board members, community leadership, top investors, business attraction/expansion clients and other leaders.
- When appropriate, serve as a spokesperson for membership issues and opportunities.
- Attract new Chamber members.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
A college degree is preferred and/or appropriate work experience.
Experience in relationship building and event planning.
Strong people skills.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong technology skills in Word, Excel, and various online tools and social media platforms.
Ability to multi task and manage a number of personalities and responsibilities at one time.
Ability to manage follow up and execute committee tasks.
Office environment with minimal noise levels.
Resumes can be sent to David Bizianes, Executive Director
Thank You, Top-Investors!
Top Investors are: Fast growth, civic-minded, business & community-focused companies/individuals who make a commitment to invest in the Oldham Chamber & Economic Development office. This investment is a goodwill, financial commitment to help the Chamber grow as a credible, business-focused, economic development organization.
Thank you OCED Top Investors!
Special Thanks To:
City of Crestwood