Oldham Reserve Business Park
Oldham Reserve is a state-of-the-art lifestyle business campus and home to The Rawlings Company headquarters, located off of I-71 in LaGrange, Kentucky. Oldham Reserve offers 1,000 acres of new development opportunity and the conveniences of living where you work.
Oldham Reserve is just minutes away from:
- 20 Minutes from Downtown Louisville
- 1 hour from Cincinnati & Lexington metro areas
- 2 Major Airports (Louisville and Cincinnati)
- UPS World Port
- UPS Airline Headquarters
- Ford Manufacturing Plants
- Minimal taxes and business friendly!
- Close to two major research universities!
- Access to a talented, experienced, and highly educated workforce!
- Ranks 1st in household income in Kentucky and 48th in the United States!
- Nationally recognized school system ranked 1st out of 120 Kentucky County School Districts!
- Home to internationally recognized Yew Dell Botanical Gardens!
- Rural lifestyle close to the city!
Important Documents (.PDF)
- MASTER PLAN MAP
OLDA Board of Directors 2017-2018
The Oldham-LaGrange Development Authority (OLDA) was formed in 2005 by an interlocal agreement between Oldham County Fiscal Court and the LaGrange City Council. Its purpose is to manage the finances and marketing, and overall development of the 977 acres at the Oldham Reserve Business Campus.
OLDA is an industrial development authority created in accordance with Kentucky Revised Statutes Chapter 154 Subchapter 50. It is governed by a six-member Board of Directors. The County Judge/Executive and the Mayor each make three appointments to the Board.
Jim Tutt, Chairman
La Grange Mayor Appointment, Term expires May 31, 2019
John Black, Secretary
County Judge Appointment – Term expires May 31, 2019
The Honorable Bob Dye
County Judge Appointment - Term expires – May 31, 2017
W. Blake Haselton, Ph.D., Treasurer
LaGrange Mayor Appointment- Term expires May 31, 2017
La Grange Mayor Appointment– Term expires May 31, 2020
OLDA Board Attorney