Woman of Distinction Applications are Available!
We are currently accepting nominations for the 2018 Tony Cotton Woman of Distinction Award.
Each year, the Chamber recognizes a woman who has made significant contributions to the betterment of Oldham County at the annual Celebration of Women event.
The recipient of the Woman of Distinction Award must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an employee (of) or own a business in Oldham County, or be a resident of Oldham County.
- Service to be recognized must have occurred within the last five years.
- Applicant must have made significant contributions to the growth, improvement and overall preservation of Oldham County. These contributions must be made through community service and volunteerism unrelated to the individual's specific job responsibilities.
- Service can be to a specific city, area, or neighborhood within Oldham County or for Oldham County in its entirety.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
The winner will be presented at the Celebration of Women event on March 9th, 2017. Tickets for the event are now available online or by contacting the Chamber office.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 9th, 2018
CLICK HERE FOR NOMINATION FORM
For more information please contact David
Thank You, Top-Investors!
Top Investors are: Fast growth, civic-minded, business & community-focused companies/individuals who make a commitment to invest in the Oldham Chamber & Economic Development office. This investment is a goodwill, financial commitment to help the Chamber grow as a credible, business-focused, economic development organization.
The City of Crestwood