Business Transient Sales Manager
Aloft Louisville East
Responsible for hotel achieving revenue goals through aggressive and professional sales activities.
Responsible for leading the sales for revenue production of hotel and meeting or exceeding planned revenue objectives for occupancy and ADR. Manages all areas of sales according to brand standards. Qualifying and following up on leads to book corporate business. The BT sales manager will also attend events that may occur outside typical business hours and therefore this position may require flexibility to work evenings and weekends. The BT sales manager will also have to meet the required amount of qualified outside sales calls.
· Manage rates and inventory
· Ensure that hotel front desk staff is knowledgeable about all sales programs and key accounts.
· Produce sales department reports on a timely basis.
· Knows which market segments produce effective business for the hotel, sources of business for each and understand how to balance them to maximize revenue.
· Know primary competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and market against them.
· Demonstrate commitment to exceptional guest services.
· Manage direct sales activities of hotel and achieve weekly sales goals.
· Actively sell hotel through outside sales calls.
· Maintain an organized sales filing system on all accounts.
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing